Account Coordinator qualifications:
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree with a preferred field of study in marketing, business, communications, English, or related area
- 2 to 3 years’ work experience in marketing, advertising or a related field
- Create and input content for websites, social media, blogs, and online advertising
- Some website experience is a high value, as you will have website-related responsibilities in SEO and content
- Have excellent command of the English language (spelling, punctuation and style) and the ability to self-edit
- Experience in Google AdWords account creation/optimization is helpful; training will be provided. You will need to pass certification in Google Fundamentals and Search.
- Attend client meetings, document and coordinate tasks for internal stakeholders and your own tasks
- Research information for our client base and internal marketing efforts; experience in Google Analytics is helpful
- Be a strategic thinker, able to work well under tight deadlines, to multi-task, be a self-starter, able to learn new software
- Must be on-time, be dependable, friendly; a team player who appreciates clients and fellow employees
- Offer a professional and friendly outward appearance and style of dress
- You will be asked to perform other duties related to video production and advertising, and must have the ability to safely lift 25 pounds
- Background and drug testing may be required
- A valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record is required
Salary and Benefits:
Salary is commensurate with experience, plus bonuses and company benefits, including health care insurance, paid vacation and sick leave, simple IRA, and more. Salary is commensurate with experience. This position has the potential to lead into a Junior Account Manager position for excellent execution of your position.
If you’re organized and passionate about social media, blogging, advertising, and marketing— and have a true love for seeing our clients excel, you could be the perfect candidate to join the Edit House Productions, LLC and Ad House Advertising team.
If you have any difficulty arriving to work on time and completing tasks on a timely basis— please do not apply for this position. Finalists will be asked to provide writing samples and will be asked to complete a writing test. Please apply directly on Indeed or send your resume, letter of interest, and writing sample(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org. No telephone calls, please.