Edit House Productions, LLC / Ad House Advertising Job Opening
GRAPHIC ARTIST & WEB ASSISTANT – FULL TIME
The qualified individual will have the ability to complete layout and design for print, television, and online in a professional and timely manner. Preference will be given to individuals with experience in CSS, PHP, and/or HTML. Also, as we work with the many upper level clients, it is important that the qualified individual offer both a professional and friendly outward appearance and style of dress.
- You must understand and work well in Photoshop, Illustrator, and In-Design
- Design and create external print-ready brochures, postcards and similar materials
- Design and create internal print-ready brochures, postcards and similar materials
- Design and create online marketing advertisements
- Give creative direction and design to help layout and populate websites
- Design, create, or give input on television advertisement graphics
- Work well under changing project/deadlines and be a self-starter
- You will be asked to perform other duties related to television production
- You must have the ability to safely lift 50 pounds over a tailgate
- You should be proficient in Word and Excel
- You absolutely must be on-time, dependable and friendly
- Must be a team player and appreciate clients and fellow employees
- Occasionally answer phones and staff the office’s front desk
- A valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record is required
- Background and drug testing may be required
If you’re organized, passionate about graphic layout and design, websites, advertising and television, and thrive in an enjoyable work environment, you could be the perfect candidate to join the Edit House/Ad House team.
Preference will be given to individuals with website programming experience and the ability to animate in Flash. Again, if you have any difficulty arriving on time and completing tasks on a timely basis, do not apply for this position.
Edit House Productions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.