Edit House Productions, LLC began in 2000 as the first media production facility in Rio Rancho, New Mexico, located right between Albuquerque and Santa Fe. It wasn’t long before more people, more equipment and much more space were needed. Owners Ed and Kim Smith, each with 30 years of advertising and marketing experience, soon expanded Edit House Productions into a full-service advertising agency, eventually branching off the advertising agency into its own division: Ad House Advertising, the first local New Mexico Company to be reach the status of a Google Certified Partner. Now a Google Partner Ambassador, reaching “All-Star” status, Ad House Advertising and Edit House Productions, LLC seek a highly motivated copywriter to help us continue to super-serve our clients.
We’re searching for someone who:
- Writes well. We’re looking for experienced researchers and writers here; Write and create social media input for a variety of businesses & input or write blogs for a variety of clients in many verticals
- Has Passion. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about social media, advertising and television, and has a true love for writing.
- Can multi-task and stay organized. You can juggle multiple content projects without getting flustered
- Is computer literate. We’re looking for someone familiar with Google Adwords and/or graphic design & should be skilled in Microsoft Office to include Word and Excel.
What you will do day to day:
- Research new topics online. You’ll research client/internal topics for media posts as well as researching keywords for SEM, SEO, and SMM Content and Campaigns.
- Generate quality content. You’ll write blogs, social media posts, and advertisements and produce accurate reports of the client ads and their success.
- Assist where needed- Assisting Production Manager and Online Marketing Manager
- Run the front desk- Reception duties including (but not limited to) greeting guests and answering the telephone. We do not have a retail clientele, so front desk activity is very limited.
You’ll be measured on your performance to:
- Develop content. Our best performers can write two really strong pieces of content a week and write in a way that delights our audience.
- Take Initiative. Must be a self-starter.
- Meet deadlines. We generate a lot of content, so we’ll need you to finish assignments on time to keep those editorial trains rolling.
- Feed the editorial calendar. You’ll offer creative content ideas and work with our Content Editors to make sure our content is always top notch.
A few reasons why you might hate it:
- Constructive criticism upsets you deeply. We strive for quality content, so “tweaking” your work is always an option
- You have a problem with timeliness. You must be on-time and be dependable or you will not be here long.
And a few reasons why you might love it:
- You’ll grow with a growing company. You’ll have the opportunity to acquire new skills and be a part of this growing business.
- You’ll need to write in several “voices”. You’ll have the opportunity to write as an engineer, a car dealers, a massage therapist, or a water damage technician. Have fun and “be the ball”.
- The work environment is enjoyable. Our office is friendly, open, and inviting. It is important that the qualified individual offer both a professional and friendly outward appearance and style of dress.
- The staff is welcoming. You will work with people who are as enthusiastic, smart, focused, and reasonably “dorky”.
Here’s the “skinny” on requirements:
- Create and input compelling blogs and Facebook posts for clients in many verticals
- Be more than OK with front desk and greeting business clients
- Some Familiarity with Google AdWords is a real plus
- Some Familiarity with Photoshop is a real plus, too
- Write and create other social media input for a variety of businesses
- Research information for our client base and Edit House Productions, LLC
- Work well under deadlines and be a self-starter
- You will be asked to perform other duties related to television production and advertising
- Must have the ability to safely lift 50 pounds
- You should be proficient in Word and Excel
- You must be on time and be dependable and friendly
- Must be a team player and appreciate clients and fellow employees
- A valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record is required
- Background and drug testing may be required